INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter "the Law"), whose provisions clearly contribute to our objective of protecting your personal data, Intelisis Software, S.A. of C.V. (hereinafter "the Company") with address at Av. Xola No. 535, Col. Del Valle, Del. Benito Juárez C.P. 03100, Mexico City, Mexico, is responsible for the use, protection and treatment of your Personal Data and informs you that the data provided by you will be treated confidentially.
Purposes of the Processing of your Personal Data
The personal data we collect will be used for the following primary purposes both to offer our services and products and to provide our support services:
- Contact to offer existing and/or new products and services.
- Understanding your business for commercial prospecting.
- Contact for training offer on the use of our products.
- Record customer information for billing products and services once they become customers.
- Evidence of movement generation in mobile applications.
- Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary to offer and/or provide our products and services, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
- Application of surveys and evaluations of the service provided.
You will have a period of 5 business days so that, if applicable, you express your refusal to "the Company" for the use of your personal data in accordance with the secondary purposes described above and give rise to the legal relationship between "the Company" and the headline.
If you do not state within the aforementioned 5 business days your refusal to process your personal data in accordance with the reported secondary purposes, it will be understood that you have given your consent for their processing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may, at any time, express your refusal to process your personal data in accordance with the secondary purposes, through the corresponding application, which you can download by clicking HERE and send it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
For the purposes indicated in this comprehensive privacy notice, "the Company" may collect your personal and/or business data in different ways:
- Data collected through the owner's visit to our website or use of our online services: contact name; position, company; institutional management; institutional e-mail and telephone.
- Data that is collected either directly and personally from the same Holder: name or company name; contact name; telephone; commercial business; e-mail. Client: name; bank and interbank account number; reference number, Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC); Unique Population Registry Key (CURP); work address; tax and financial information; telephone; institutional e-mail; autograph signature; official identification; Market Stall.
- Data we collect from other sources such as directories and personal databases regulated by law: name or business name; address; e-mail and telephone.
- Geographic location data derived from the use of the following mobile applications: Mobile Checker; Mobile Shipments; Mobile Orders; Mobile Authorizations; Mobile support; Mobile Technical Support; Quiquin.
Transfer of Personal Data
“The Company” may disclose the personal and/or business data collected with competent authorities and government entities in order to cooperate and / or provide information for research or needs that warrant it. Likewise, transfers may be made to companies and/or companies in the same group as "The Company", in accordance with the third paragraph of article 37 of the LFPDPPP.
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data or oppose its use?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, we put at your disposal the request which you can download together with the procedure for the exercise of said rights, giving click HERE. This request must be sent via email to the account email@example.com according to the instructions of the request.
The contact details of the area responsible for personal data, which is in charge of processing ARCO rights requests, are the following: Area responsible for personal data: a) Address: Avenida Xola #535, 11th floor, Colonia Del Valle, Delegación Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100, Mexico City, Mexico. b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org c) Telephone number: (55) 5081-1212 ext. 1322 and 1326.
The exercise of ARCO rights will be free, and you as the owner must cover only the justified shipping costs or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats.
Extension of terms
The aforementioned terms may be extended only once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
Restrictions on the exercise of ARCO rights
The exercise of ARCO rights may be restricted for reasons of national security, public order provisions, public safety and health or to protect the rights of third parties, in the cases and with the scope provided in the applicable laws on the matter, or by resolution of the competent authority duly founded and motivated.
If you require more information about the exercise of your ARCO rights, you can call the following telephone number (55) 50811212, ext. 1322 and 1326 and contact our area Responsible for Personal Data, which will process requests for the exercise of these rights and will address any questions you may have regarding the processing of your information.
You can revoke your consent to the use of your personal data
You can revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we may require to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue providing the service you requested or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, We put at your disposal the respective request which you can download together with the procedure for this purpose, by clicking HERE . This request must be sent via email to the account email@example.com according to the instructions of the request.
If you require more information about the procedure and requirements for revoking consent, you can call the following telephone number (55) 50811212, ext. 1322 and 1326 and contact our area Responsible for Personal Data, which will attend to your request.
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct on the part of "the Company", if you presume that in the treatment of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP), you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data, for more information visit: